The Circus is a rumored Sitting Ducks episode.
When the circus was cancelled, the ducks decide to make their own circus.
- Ed: "Okay, ladies and gentleman! Behold, the Lion Tamer! Sort of."
- (Bill walks in, with Aldo following on fours)
- Bill: (whispering) "Okay, ready?"
- Aldo: (whispers) "Ready!"
- (Aldo starts roaring like an actual lion and then walk on fours to Bill, as he backs away)
- Bill: "Back away, you hungry beast!"
- (Bill hits Aldo with a whip and he backs away and sit on fours on a seat)
- Bill: (whispering) "You okay? Hope I didn't you too hard."
- Aldo: (whispering) "Yeah, I'm okay! I think I'm getting the hang of this."
- Bill: "And now the lion will go through this hoop!"
- (Bill brings out a hula hoop. Aldo jumps through the hoop and land on another seat on four legs. He then roar like an actual lion again, as everyone cheers)